WATCH DISH ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Now you have the power to get DISH anywhere! The DISH Anywhere® app allows you to access DISH from your home or on the go, whenever you want.
Dish Anywhere unlocks your entertainment
With the premiere DISH Anywhere app, you get access to your DISH account and exclusive access to the best in HD quality programming, as well as thousands of On Demand titles, LIVE TV, and much more.
Watch LIVE TV
Watch your favorite shows and sporting events LIVE. Watching LIVE TV requires a Sling™-enabled DVR. Get the Hopper® with Sling for the best TV experience.
Watch DVR Recordings
Program your DVR, check schedules and programming, transfer your recordings, and view your saved programs while you’re away from home.
Watch On Demand Programming
Check On Demand programming, TV shows, movies, and news from your mobile device or computer. With a library of over 1000+ choices, you’ll never be without the entertainment you need.
How do I get Dish anywhere?
DISH is giving you the power to access DISH Anywhere with any package. Just download the DISH Anywhere app for iOS, Android, or Kindle Fire HDX. Or transfer DVR recordings to your device and watch them offline by visiting DISHanywhere.com.
Watch on any device
Take DISH with you wherever you go.
DISH Anywhere gives you the convenience and flexibility to make the most out of your entertainment experience.
Whether you are on your way to work or school, flying to your next destination, or lounging around home–watch your favorite TV shows, live TV, or offline DVR recordings on the go, on any device.
Control your DVR and Programming Guide from Your Smart Phone
DISH Anywhere lets you control your programming, set up recordings, and make changes to your account, all from the convenience of your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or Macbook.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re thinking of switching, there are so many reasons why DISH makes life easier. From 24/7 customer service availability to the revolutionary Hopper with Sling, we’ll take care of you.
- Is DISH Anywhere free?
- Great news! DISH Anywhere offers you thousands of TV shows and movies for FREE. DISH customers log in with their DISH user ID and password to access their DVR, LIVE TV, and unlock premium content from their favorite networks.
- How Do I set up DISH Anywhere?
- To Unlock Premium Content:
First, you must be a DISH customer. Log in with your DISH user ID and password then go to the networks you’re already subscribed to and unlock access to watch online.
To Schedule DVR Recordings:
All you need is a DVR and your DISH account. Log in with your DISH user ID and password and make sure that your DVR is selected in the upper right-hand corner of the DISH Anywhere app.
To Watch LIVE TV and DVR Recordings:
To do this, you’ll need a Sling-enabled DVR. Connect the DVR to the internet and log in with your DISH user ID and password. Make sure that your Sling-enabled DVR is selected in the upper right-hand corner of the DISH Anywhere app.
You can find a variety of Sling-enabled DVRs:
- The Hopper with Sling
- ViP SlingLoaded 922
- ViP 722
- 722k with a Sling adaptor
- What On Demand content is available on DISH Anywhere?
- Get access to over 20,000 full-length TV shows and HD quality movies from over 150 of your favorite networks, including Bravo, ABC, NBC, and much more.
DISH customers also get access to more content through their customer log in and subscriptions to networks like HBO, Starz, A&E, and more!
- Can I download videos from DISH Anywhere?
- DISH Anywhere currently does not support video downloads to your home computer or PC.
- Why are some episodes of shows not available?
- Due to certain licensing rules, DISH Anywhere is unable to provide access to all episodes of every program. If you can’t find the show or episode you want, the licensing may have expired, or it’s possible it has yet to be released on the website.
- Can I view DISH Anywhere content on my mobile phone or tablet?
- Unfortunately, DISHanywhere.com is not optimized for mobile devices. However, if you download the DISH Anywhere app for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Kindle Fire HD these devices support live TV and DVR viewing for a Sling-enabled DVR. If you don’t have a Sling-enabled DVR, you can still watch On Demand content and browse through the program guide, as well as schedule your DVR recordings and manage your DVR library.
- What’s the process for starting a DISH setup?
- Network and Bandwidth
We recommend an upstream and downstream bandwidth of 3Mbps or higher for the best quality playback experience. Simply, test your bandwidth by selecting an icon on the map that is closest to your geographic location and click “Begin Test.” Once this process is complete, your downstream bandwidth should be displayed in the DOWNLOAD box.
Microsoft Windows 7 or above
Macintosh OS X 10.9 or above
We actively support the last two production versions of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Adobe Flash Player 11.0 or above.