Watch 5 Nostalgic Childhood Movies and Earn $1,234 Adventure Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Watch 5 Nostalgic Childhood Movies in 15 days and Get $1,234 Nostalgia Movie Adventure is Clear Link Technologies, LLC d/b/a USDish.com (“Promoter”), whose principal office is located at 5202 W Douglas Corrigan Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84116.
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Adventure or helping to set up the Adventure shall not be permitted to enter.
3. Adventure is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years or older as of November 15, 2021, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the state’s laws where you reside to apply for the Adventure. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
4. ADVENTURE VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
5. There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THIS ADVENTURE. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by applicants will not improve one’s chances of being selected for the Adventure.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Adventure, applicants waive all right to and hold the Promoter harmless from any claim, liability, loss, injury, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Adventure or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Promoter will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect applications; an applicant’s failure to receive notices due to applicant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for applicants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Adventure; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the applications in this Adventure; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Adventure, or announcement of the Recipient of the Adventure (“Recipient”).
7. The route to enter the Adventure and details on how to apply are available above.
8. Promoter will start accepting applications on November 15, 2021 at 10 AM MST. Closing date for entry will be December 17, 2021 at 12:00 PM MST. After this date, no further applications to the Adventure will be permitted.
9. Applicants will be evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
10. Promoter shall select one (1) Recipient from the entire pool of eligible applicants. Recipient will be selected based on the quality of the application as judged by Promoter’s employees.
11. The Recipient will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the Recipient cannot be contacted, is not eligible, or does not claim the opportunity to participate in the Adventure within 7 days of notification, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer from the Recipient and pick a replacement Recipient.
12. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The Recipient acknowledges that participation in the Adventure will be as an independent contractor. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by acceptance of the Adventure. The Recipient has no authority to bind Promoter to contracts, make any agreement or representations without Promoter’s written consent. The Recipient shall not be eligible to participate in any vacation, group medical or life insurance, disability, profit sharing, or retirement benefits, or any other fringe benefits or benefit plans offered by Promoter to its employees. Promoter is not responsible for withholding or paying any income, payroll, Social Security, or other federal, state, or local taxes, making any insurance contributions, including unemployment or disability, or obtaining worker’s compensation insurance on Recipient’s behalf. Recipient acknowledges that stipend is subject to all applicable taxes. The Recipient is solely responsible for all such taxes or contributions, including penalties and interest.
13. Prior to the start of the Adventure, Promoter shall deliver to Recipient a swag bag (the “Swag Bag”) worth $350 consisting of streaming access to five nostalgic films ( a $50 value) , a cozy kit including a blanket, popcorn, candy, and assorted items from the recipient’s birth year (valued at approximately $300).
14. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the items above with an item of equal or greater value.
15. Adventure consists of viewing five childhood nostalgia films of the Recipient’s choosing, accounting for reactions and thoughts, and using the worksheet the Promoter will provide. The Promoter will notify the Recipient on how to complete the Adventure requirements. The recipient must adhere to the Adventure conditions in order to be paid the full $1,234 prize money.
16. This Adventure is conducted by Promoter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the properties listed above or their affiliates.
17. Upon completion of the Adventure, the Recipient will receive a one-time payment of $1,234.00 USD. Upon completion of Adventure, funds shall be distributed no later than 90 days following Recipient’s completion of the Adventure requirements.
18. No cash alternative to the Adventure or the Swag Bag will be offered. Opportunity to participate in the Adventure is not transferable.
20. Where legally required, the Recipient’s name will be available upon request 28 days after the closing date. To request the Recipient’s name, please send the request in a stamped addressed envelope to the following address:
5202 W Douglas Corrigan Way,
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
21. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Adventure and these Terms and Conditions without notice.
22. Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Adventure will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Adventure and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Utah law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Utah.
24. By submitting an application for Adventure, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This Adventure is administered by USDish.com and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or endorsed by any of the parties mentioned above.