Quality Service at Your Doorstep
Once you've signed up for your DISH® service, a professional technician will come to your home to survey the site, fully assemble your DISH system, and get you up and running. DISH will even touch base one day before installation to confirm your technician's estimated arrival time.
*Free professional standard installation for up to 6 months
Frequently Asked Questions about
DISH Setup & Installation
- How do I install my DISH system?
- You don't have to worry about knowing how to install your DISH system, as FREE Standard Professional Installation is included for all new customers.
- What is included with DISH Standard Professional Installation?
- DISH Free Standard Professional Installation includes:
- Site survey (at time of installation) to determine satellite location
- Assembly of dish, antenna, and mount
- Grounding of system components
- System peaking for optimum performance
- Installation of up to 150 feet of RG-6 cable
- Includes trenching and attic crawls if required to complete the install
- One-wall cable penetration
- Testing of equipment for proper satellite pointing, alignment, and operation
- Orientation to DISH programming and equipment
- What materials are provided at no charge?
- Provided materials include:
- Up to 150ft of RG-6 cable
- Coaxial cable connectors
- Grounding equipment
- Weather sealant for connections and structure
- What is included with professional custom installations?
- Custom installation not requiring additional fees include:
- Attic crawl
- Pole mounts with up to 50ft of trenching
- Eave mount
- Do I need to be home at the time of my DISH installation?
- Yes, the account holder must be present at the time of installation.
- When are installations scheduled?
- Home entertainment installation appointments are scheduled in 4-hour windows, between either:
8am - 12pm or 12pm - 5pm.* *1pm - 5pm in California
- How long will it take the technician to complete my DISH Network installation?
- Once started, system installation can take up to four hours.
- What do I need as a renter?
- Obtain a Landlord Permission Form, if needed.
- Is expedited installation available?
- Depending on your DISH location, faster DISH installation may be available for an additional fee.
Call us at 1-844-521-3792 for more information.
**Custom work for your DISH setup that is not listed here may require an additional charge, as determined by the DISH Installer.