Bundle DISH TV and dishNET
DishNET prices starting at
for 24 months with qualifying package
*All offers require credit qualification, 24 month commitment with early termination fee and eAutopay.
Monthly DVR fee applies: Hopper, $15; Joey, $7; Super Joey, $10. Internet packages require 24-month commitment. Speeds may vary. Activation fee may apply.
You're Only 3 Steps Away
Choose a DISH® TV Package
Call to See dishNET Options Available in Your Area
Get the Right dishNET Service with Your TV Package
Bundle Your Dish TV
With Dish High-Speed Internet Service
Bundling your DISH TV with dishNET™ will save you money and simplify your life. DishNET bundles with a qualifying DISH TV package come with a guaranteed discount of $10 per month. DISH adds-up the costs of your dishNET service and DISH TV package and then subtracts your discount from their combined rate. That’s it. The DISH bundling discount will save you $120 a year—no strings attached. And, don’t forget that you’ll experience less hassle thanks to your combined billing statement from DISH. Get rid of that mess of bills and save more money along the way by bundling your DISH TV with Internet today.
- Save $10/mo on qualifying packages
- 1 bill from 1 provider
Pick a DISH TV Package
Take your first step towards bundling DISH TV and Internet today by choosing the DISH TV package that best fits your needs. Get more sports programming with America’s Top 120+™, more family-friendly entertainment with America’s Top 200™, more movie action with America’s Top 250™, or more DISH Network HD channels with America’s Everything Pak™. DISH packages offer a variety of TV options at reasonable prices. Plus, you’ll benefit from HD FREE for Life® and get your first TV receiver included with your package. No other provider delivers those kinds of TV deals—not even DIRECTV®.
- Starting at $54.99/mo
- 330+ DISH channels available
- 1st TV receiver included
Choose a dishNET Package
After picking your DISH TV package, you’ll need to determine which DISH high-speed Internet service is available in your area. Depending on where you live, you’ll be able to get either high-speed Internet from a third-party provider, DISH High-Speed Internet, or dishNET™ satellite Internet. It’s important to understand that each Internet service features different download speeds and pricing. Call a qualified DISH representative today for more information.
- Fast Internet speeds with modern infrastructure
- Data is transmitted through existing telephone lines
- Use your telephone line while you use the Internet
- Highest Internet speed with advanced infrastructure
- Transmitted through glass fibers using pulses of light
- Combine fiber-optic Internet with DISH TV
- Slower Internet speeds with older infrastructure
- Transmitted through metallic cables
- Choose between cable and DSL in many areas
- Best option when infrastructure doesn't exist in areas
- Transmitted from satellite to a south-facing antenna
- You won't experience maximum Internet speeds
Stay Close with Dish Home Phone Service
And don’t forget that on top of your DISH TV and Internet packages, you can also add home phone service in the same call. If you have family or friends outside of the US, affordable international plans are available so that you can stay in touch with your loved ones whenever you want. Call 1-855-795-5781 for details.
Get the FAQ on
Dish High-Speed Internet
- Does DISH have Internet?
- Yes. DISH offers two kinds of high-speed Internet: DISH high-speed Internet and dishNET satellite Internet. And, in some areas, fiber-optic Internet is also available through a third-party provider.
- How can I get DISH high-speed Internet service in my area?
- DISH high-speed Internet service is available everywhere in the US with a clear view of the southern sky.
- How fast is DISH high-speed Internet?
- That depends on the dishNET Internet plan available where you live. DISH High-Speed Internet offers speeds up to 40 Mbps
- How can I increase my DISH Internet speed?
- Depending on your DISH Internet plan and where you live, you might be able to upgrade your service and increase your download speeds by up to 40 Mbps. Call 1-855-795-5781 for details.
- Which companies does DISH partner with to provide high-speed Internet?
- DISH partners with Frontier High-Speed Internet. In some areas, you may be able to combine your DISH TV service with fiber-optic Internet from another trusted, third-party provider.
- Can I bundle DISH Internet service with my DISH TV?
- Yes. Call 1-855-795-5781 today to see which DISH high-speed Internet service is available in your area.
- How much will I save with qualifying DISH bundles?
- $10 a month.
- How does the DISH bundling discount work?
- Choose a qualifying DISH TV package and then determine which DISH high-speed Internet is available where you live. DISH will then automatically subtract your $10 per month discount from the total rate of the two services.
- How many bills will I get when I bundle DISH TV and DISH high-speed Internet service?
- You’ll get a single, transparent bill every month.
- Why isn't the DISH high-speed Internet service that I want available in my area?
- Internet service, in general, is determined by which company owns the existing infrastructure in your area. If DISH or its partners don’t own the infrastructure in your area, you can still get high-speed Internet and receive the $10 per month bundling discount by ordering dishNET satellite Internet. Call 1-855-795-5781 today for details.
See What People are Saying About Dish
Rated 4.5.0/5 based on 6730 customer reviews
“Subscribed to Dish network and just want to say that the Dish tech that came out when I needed to add a box to my workshop and correct an issue that the first installer made and I couldn't ask for a better tech anywhere. He was very respectful and kind. Dishnet needs more techs like him. Keep up the awesome work.”
“Installer was prompt and thorough. Love the service. ”
“I made the switch and have no complaints love everything about my service ”
“Professional team came and efficiently set up service. Put shoe protectors on feet. Explaining service to me.went to work but the V.o.d. was not working. 2 days later a follow-up Tec came and solved problem with xfinity router to dish. Services have been top shelf!”